Paragon Testing Enterprises is now accepting research grant applications for 2016.
Paragon Research Grants are intended to nurture research relationships between Paragon’s Test Research and Development unit and experts in the field of measurement and language assessment. The purpose of the collaboration is to contribute to:
- the collection of validity evidence for Paragon’s tests, and
- the development of new methods, approaches, and concepts that can advance the field of measurement and language assessment.
Paragon’s tests include the Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) which consists of the CELPIP-General Test and the CELPIP-General LS Test, the Language Proficiency Index (LPI), and the Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) Assessment.
Find out more about Paragon Research Grants.
Enrol in the CELPIP Speaking Pro course to learn from a CELPIP instructor on how to get your best test results.
Enrol today for a limited time offer of 20% off the CELPIP Speaking Pro course.
Current price: $20.00 per lesson
Regular price: $25.00 per lesson
During each 90-minute online interactive lesson, you will:
- Find out what the CELPIP Speaking Raters are listening for in your responses.
- Analyze sample responses from actual test takers.
- Practice responding to Speaking Test prompts.
Key features of each lesson:
- examples of questions for each Speaking Task
- immediate feedback on Speaking Task responses
- live discussion on how to tackle Speaking Task challenges
The CELPIP Speaking Pro course is perfect for intermediate-level test takers.
For more details about the CELPIP Speaking Pro course and to view a current schedule, click here.